OES has always sought continuous growth in order to serve more and more people and benefit the community at large. A quick look at some numbers shows the amount of work and progress OES has achieved
since its establishment.
- We started with no more than (5) members, in the early 1950’s.
- Today: (529) members, (404) of them are working members, and (125) are support members.
- We started with one (1) Sunday School center.
- Today: (8) centers throughout Jordan.
- We established our first school - The National Orthodox School (NOS) in a rented building with (4) rooms holding (70) students and (4) teachers.
- Today, we have (4) schools in Amman, employing (450) staff members and serving more than (3000) students from Kindergarten to Grade 12, in (127) classrooms.